Friday, October 14, 2011

Flashback Friday: Masquerade

 I'm in the back -- Snow White

When I was in high school, the school had a dance practically every month. In October the dance is Masquerade and everyone dresses up in costumes. This picture is of my Jr year. I'm with one of my close friends, Adam. For this date we did some other halloweeny things, including watching The Nightmare Before Christmas (Ashley and Jack are Nightmare-ing it up in the front of the photo) before we went to the dance. We had a great time. 

Aside: At the dance a random girl, who I had never met before, approached me and asked me how I got my face so white. Yeah, I didn't do anything special. I'm just pale, yo.  

 

1 comment:

  1. It's okay, I'm super pale too. I remember for New Beginnings once we were doing a skit and had to dress up as different princesses and I was informed I would be Snow White because I had dark hair and was paler than everyone else.

    ReplyDelete