Friday, January 11, 2013

The Leviathan Trilogy: Leviathan, Behemoth, Goliath



In Scott Westerfeld's best work, the Leviathan Trilogy featuring Leviathan, Behemoth, and Goliath,we meet some great characters and go on an exciting adventure through alterna-history's WWI with both an Allied and an Axis perspective. The trilogy has elements of both steampunk and fantasy as well as threading in truths and actual people from history (Westerfeld includes an afterward correcting some of his alterna-history).  It was a lively exciting read that I highly recommend to any reader. I give it five stars. Westerfeld, you hit your mark with these works. Read on, my friends.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these books! Did you ever read his Pretties series? SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read The Pretties series, I just like this one even better!

    ReplyDelete