Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wedding: July 18, 2011

Cassidy and I were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple on July 18th, 2011. We were very blessed to have many of our family members and close friend with us on this special day! Here are a few pictures!

Here we are exiting the temple! Cassidy took forever to change and I ended up being the one waiting for him! I was worried he was waiting somewhere else or that someone let him leave without me!
Pictures outside the temple with the fam!  (Flowers! Love them!)
Flirting for the camera! ;)
At the reception
My "Princess Chair" where I would escape to sit whenever I had the chance! 







Overall I had a great time! Everything went perfectly!
*Hopefully the professional pictures will be coming shortly!* 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, the dress, the flowers...I love it all! I wish I could have been there! Yay for eternal marriage :)

    ReplyDelete