Monday, July 11, 2011

My Guilty Pleasures!

ABC Family is probably my favorite guilty pleasure! I don't have cable, so it's not the old shows that I watch. It's the trashy teenager drama shows! What worries me is that they're on ABC Family and there is no way I would ever want to watch these shows with my family. And I really don't think teenagers should watch these shows. . . but I secretly love them. And now I love them online, so I guess it's not so secret!

Secret Life of the American Teenager
            &
Switched at Birth
  
are my two favorite. I guess it's because I think I'm so  much younger than I actually am, so I relate to these teenagers. And it doesn't hurt that the actors are actually, you know,  my age :) 

But can I just tell you part of why I love Switched at Birth real quick? I think it is so awesome that family members actually look like family members! The girls look like the mothers who birthed them! And it really is such an interesting commentary on nature vs nurture, from an unintentional, unintellectual teenage perspective. Okay, Okay, that's just an excuse. 

I really just love the drama!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment