Boyd K Packer
- We all make mistakes, what is important is fixing our mistakes and repenting of them.
- Our message [as members of the church] is one of Faith, Hope, and Jesus as our Savior.
Jeffrey R Holland
- I always forget how little knowledge Jesus's disciples had upon his death. Elder Holland reminded me of how limited their knowledge was in the gospel, especially as we understand it today.
- Elder Holland told the story of the disciples after Christ's death and their return to fishing. It was a similar experience to when Christ first called them to serve. Once the disciples realized Christ was resurrected, they were once again called to serve him.
- Jesus asked Peter, "Do you love me?" three times, reminding him of experiences just days before. "Then feed my sheep!"
- Will God ask us the same question upon our meeting?
- Love equals loyalty; if we love God, we are loyal to Him.
- Christ's death was the beginning of Christianity, not the end.
- The call is to come and stay true. The Lord expects our love at every stage of our lives.
- Am I feeding His sheep?
President Thomas S Monson
- Don't dwell on the negative, take a step back and find the positive.
- "Men are that they might have joy"
- Never postpone a prompting!
- Allow yourself to be an instrument in the Lord's hands
- The opportunity to be a blessing in the life of another often comes unexpectedly.
Robert D Hales
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Elder Hales retold the story of the disciples, but as an example to quickly return to the Lord after leaving him and receive his blessings.
- Feed His sheep!
- "The Savior will make us adequate to his work"
- "Through His love and grace we can become more Christian Christians"
- Am I a good Christian?
If you watched conference, what was your favorite part? What did you learn?